SANIMED Hypoallergenic LR for dogs
SANIMED Hypoallergenic LR is a complete dietetic food for dogs, designed to reduce food allergy and/or food intolerance.
Indications for use
- Allergy and intolerance of food components
- Diseases of the gastrointestinal tract caused by mild (wet) food
If your dog shows hypersensitivity to one or more food ingredients, it can be a case of food allergy or intolerance.
SANIMED Hypoallergenic LR
- helps reduce allergic food reactions, thanks to its single source of animal protein (lamb) and hypoallergenic vegetable protein sources
- soothes inflammation, redness and itching
- supports the treatment of stomach and intestinal diseases, thanks to its easily digestible protein and starch
Dogs with food hypersensitivity often suffer from skin disorders (pruritus, erythema, swelling, scratching), as well as from disorders of the gastrointestinal tract (vomiting, bloating, diarrhea). Hypersensitivity to food can be diagnosed only by eliminating a specific product from the diet and further monitoring the response to this organism.
SANIMED Hypoallergenic LR is available as a dry food and as a sausage.
SANIMED Hypoallergenic LR sausage has a moisture content of only 61%. Therefore, in comparison with canned food with an average humidity of 80%, this sausage should be given in small portions. Sausage and dry food SANIMED Hypoallergenic LR are completely interchangeable without any reduction in efficiency
see below nutrition plans for more information
SANIMED Hypoallergenic LR is also available with animal protein from duck, see SANIMED Hypoallergenic DR
The nutrition plan below is an indication of the amount of food to be given. Nutrition plans are based on averages. For this reason always pay close attention to condition your dog and adapt the amount of food accordingly.
Make sure that the dog has access to clean drinking water